About The Event
Storm Water Roundtable
Join the discussion with our panel as we talk about storm water issues and concerns. Topics will include:
- Public vs Private maintenance/upkeep obligations for storm water drainage systems (i.e., ditches, culverts, etc.)
- Application of political subdivision immunity
- Private surface water use (upstream/downstream)
- Storm System Maintenance and Rehabilitation
- MS4 Permit Compliance
- Draft general industrial storm water permit – purpose, changes from previous version, etc.
Learn more at this informative session.
- Allen Messer is a Professional Engineer and Assistant Director of Engineering at the City of Hamilton. Allen’s civil engineering background includes a broad range of design and management experience. Currently, Allen leads the storm water program for the City of Hamilton where his responsibilities include plan reviews, street and storm drainage improvement design, project management, MS4 permit compliance and meeting with residents to address drainage complaints.
- Lee Slone is an environmental attorney with Dinsmore & Shohl LLP. Lee advises and represents clients on matters of environmental law, from complex litigation and regulatory compliance to environmental due diligence and land development. He represents government entities, developers, individuals, and businesses of all sizes on all aspects of their environmental legal needs.
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Location: Butler County Engineer’s Office
1921 Fairgrove Ave
Hamilton, OH 45011
Cost: $20 for attendees – includes a boxed lunch. Register by May 5.
RSVP: Please see the attached Registration Form for complete information on signing up for this workshop. Register online http://ohio.apwa.net/EventDetails/28828 or email Angie Weber at email@example.com with questions.